3.30.2009

Hello


We got back from the beach late last night so today is all about getting food in the fridge and unpacking. I had the best time even though it stormed the majority of the time. Some highlights from the trip you may want to know: My Ellie loves to swim with arm floats. She used to have a huge fear of the water. My KJ on the other hand developed a fear of water and would grip me so tight that I could spend hours in the water just so he would let me hold him like that. We ate tons of seafood and ate way too much at The Sugar Shak. My favorite part though would have to be having my husband around so much. The kiddos and I can not get enough of him.

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who still visited the At The Beach series even though I was away. I missed you all and can't wait to catch up. I will share more of our trip over the course of the week. Hope you all have a great day!

16 comments:

inkWELL Press said...

So fun to get away! I think I would have to visit the Sugar Shak numerous times myself! So glad you had a nice time! Can't wait to hear the details.

Blair Friedeman said...

Welcome back! Glad you were able to have some quality time with your family!

please sir said...

Welcome back - sounds like you had a great time!

nelya said...

So jealous, wish I were there right now! I'm sure you do to. :0)

So glad you had a wonderful time with your brood and that you all got home safe and sound!

Jenny at LGN said...

I definitely could use a beach getaway right about now! I'm jealous that you got away for a whole week! Wow.

Glad you had a great time!

Julia said...

I'm so glad you guys had such a great time! Whoohoo for floaties and the Sugar Shack!

Vanessa said...

Your trip sounds like it was great! It's good to get away every now and then, especially when seafood and ice cream is involved!

Aline said...

so glad that you all had such an amazing time!

Miss | A said...

can't WAIT to see photos!!! welcome home.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!!! So glad you had fun unwinding and spending time with the fam!

Joslyn said...

oooh we love the sugar shack. glad you guys had fun!

la la Lovely said...

welcome back.. sounds like a lovely time! I would love to go a place called the sugar shak.. I could use a little sugar high right about now :)
Have a great week!!
x Trina

megan @ a life's design said...

Welcome home! The Sugar Shak sounds like a fun place!

PS~Erin said...

Welcome back! Love your tidbit on KJ holding on to you... I always say that it breaks my heart when my little ones get hurt, but I so love the cuddles that make it all better. Selfish mommies!

megan and melissa said...

Welcome, welcome Back! Hope you are feeling refreshed!
xoxo-meg
fiddlesticksandfunnygirls.blogspot.com

Gracie said...

Ohh looking forward to seeing more about your trip! I hope you had a wonderful time with your family.