5.04.2009

Book Club: chapter 3

{via Seven Eight via Dream Everyday}

Part of our reading last week was to free-associate 20 sentences. I thought I would share a few with you...

1. My favorite child hood toy was... a bike.
2. I don't do it very much but I enjoy... dancing.
3. If I could lighten up a little, I'd let myself... laugh more.
4. My favorite musical instrument is... a violin.
5. If I weren't so stingy with my artist, I'd buy her... a serger.
6. Taking time out for myself... what does this even mean?
7. I secretly enjoy reading... Francine Rivers.
8. My parents think artists are... wonderful.
9. God thinks artists are... wonderful.
10. My favorite way to dress is... in my daily "uniform".

How did your week go? I personally would love to be the girl in the picture right about now. How freeing would that be.

This week we read chapter 4.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

amazing pic...amazing!

Jill GG said...

I liked this chapter... and even experienced a bit of synchronicity this week that I hope to expand on later. I did 3 morning pages (which is about the most yet!) - each week I find it more difficult to get the activities completed...grrr. This week I will try, try again! I'm quickly realizing how little time I have to myself... but with little kids, how to change that? Looking forward to how everyone else's week was!

Julia said...

I too love Francine Rivers :)

What a great list! Thank you for sharing!

My name is Erin. said...

You didn't ask anyone to do this, but I'm going to do it anyway, because it looks fun and I enjoyed reading yours. I don't really keep the kind of blog to do this fun stuff on.

1. My favorite childhood toy was... a doll.
2. I don't do it very much, but I enjoy... singing.
3. If I could lighten up a little, I'd let myself... dance.
4. My favorite musical instrument is... the piano.
5. If I weren't so stingy with my artist, I'd buy her... canvas and paints.
6. Taking time out for myself... I read other people's blogs.
7. I secretly enjoy reading... Mary Higgins Clark.
8. My parents think artists are... their mothers and fathers.
9. God thinks artists are... created in his image.
10. My favorite way to dress is... in something that makes me feel anti-soccer mom.

Hope you didn't mind my using your blog comment space to have some fun. :)

Suzanne : : S.HOPtalk said...

That photo is stunning. Loved learning some more little bits about you.