12.28.2009

Taking It Easy


Our Christmas was beyond amazing! The kiddos could not have been more excited about their new bikes and my parents overly blessed us all. I just adore Christmas. Well, as for today we are at the beach trying out those new bikes. I hope to keep up with posting, but we will just see how that goes. And what's a post without a picture? Well, this is Mrs. Sara Evans singing at 2 out of the 9 Christmas eve services where my husband works. The kiddos and I didn't make it, but got to see the practice the week before. Oh, and did you happen to read Jenny of Little Green Notebooks birth story to little Evie. I was moved beyond words. Really Jenny just may be my new hero.

*p.s. The Homie Awards are up on Apartment Therapy. Be sure to vote for your favorite blogs and no I am not talking about me, ha!

*Also I Twitter if you want to follow me. Just to be warned I am not all that entertaining.

11 comments:

Staley Mc said...

I did not know Sara Evans was singing at Highlands until after the fact, that is so cool!

Have fun at the beach!!

Meals by Misty said...

We attend the Highlands as well. I love it! Enjoy escaping the Bham freeeeeeezing weather and have a blast at the beach!

Mrs. Filly said...

I hope you all are having lots of fun at the beach and fyi that birthing story is awesome and that's how i want mine to be!

Rachel said...

Thinking she should stay on as our female worship leader ;) Have fun at the beach!

Melissa said...

Oh, enjoy! I really miss my days in S. Alabama (Montgomery girl here) because the beach after Christmas was so much fun!

Aline said...

so wonderful to hear that you had a nice christmas!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas! Hope you are enjoying your time!

Gracie said...

Sounds really lovely! I'm really glad that you had a great Christmas and that your kids were really excited! x

Kasey said...

I am so happy you had a lovely Christmas.
Shall i look for you now on The Homies???
xoxo

Kasey said...

i nominated you;-0

Briel said...

I love your boots! Where did you get them?